Migrate from Magento to BigCommerce
Switch from self-hosted to SaaS ecommerce
Want to grow sales and slash your operating costs? Migrate from Magento to BigCommerce to get the stability and ease-of-use with SaaS — without giving up the features you need to grow your business.
How the migration works
Switching ecommerce platforms is no small undertaking, but when you move to BigCommerce we do the heavy lifting for you. Our Catalog Transfer Services team specializes in moving stores from Magento to BigCommerce, so you can quickly take advantage of our best-in-class marketing features.
- We help you move your products, product images, product options, and more of your store’s data. See a full list of all the data we migrate.
- Choose from one of our beautiful conversion-optimized themes, or work with a BigCommerce Partner to recreate your existing store’s design
- Move your store without impacting sales: throughout the catalog transfer process, your existing store stay up. Switching platforms does not require your store to go offline for any reason.
- Don’t fret the details: our onboarding process makes it easy to adapt to our platform, and with 24/7 customer service via phone, chat, and email, you can always get your questions answered
Spectrum Audio switched from Magento to BigCommerce and saved $20,000 per year in operational costs — while improving conversion rate by over 40%. Read their story.
Why migrate from Magento to BigCommerce?
- No more managing technology: hosting is included with your subscription, with SLAs available for 99.99% guaranteed uptime.
- Sell securely: your store comes with Level-1 PCI DSS Compliance. Learn more about PCI Compliance, and how you save big by switching to SaaS.
- BigCommerce offers more built-in features than other SaaS platforms, with an expansive app marketplace to suit your more nuanced needs.
- Grow mobile sales with our responsive themes and conversion-friendly one-page checkout.
- Dedicated account management available for Enterprise customers, giving you one point of contact for all your BigCommerce needs.
- Accept mobile wallets such as Apple Pay and Amazon Pay, which further reduce checkout friction and improve mobile sales.
- Work with the best partner network in ecommerce. BigCommerce Certified Partners can customize any solution to fit your needs, and many are well versed in helping stores switch from Magento.
- Make regular changes to your website within our simple user interface — no technical staff required.