SoftCookies - Synchronize with QuickBooks
- Import orders as Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Receive Payments, Sales Receipts or Credit Memos without duplicates
- Sync items inventory, import customers, deposit to account rules, tax rules and more
- Don't wait for developers to add custom features; dynamically customize all the fields on the imported transaction
- Quick Setup: One-time installation will get you going in no time. When installing software things might go wrong. Thus, after creating a SoftCookies account, one of our support ninjas is going to reach you over the phone and help you with the installation
- Orders Filter: Filter for the transactions that you want to import into QuickBooks. You can filter by the Date Interval and Status
- Orders Import: Bigcommerce Integration will import all your stores orders as QuickBooks Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Receive Payments, Sales Receipts or Credit Memos and it will automatically update your QuickBooks inventory with each orders line item
- Customers Import: If you opt for it, Bigcommerce Integration will import all your stores customers into QuickBooks automatically
- Detect Currency: When creating a customer into QuickBooks, we have the option to populate the Currency field
- Generic Customer: If you do not want to import each customer into QuickBooks, you can use a so called Generic Customer
- Automatic Items Mapping: By default, the mapping is done between the entities SKU. This is highly customizable
- Products Import: If you opt for it, Bigcommerce Integration will import all your stores products into QuickBooks automatically
- Push Inventory: If you opt for it, Bigcommerce Integration will push inventory out of QuickBooks to Bigcommerce
- Tax Rules: Import the tax amount as an item line or use the Tax Item and your specific Sales Tax Codes
- Adjustment Item: If you leave QuickBooks to calculate the taxes and/or you are using Groups inside QuickBooks and the total order amount coming from Bigcommerce doesn't match the QuickBooks total amount; we can add an optional Adjustment Item Line in order to achieve the same amounts
- Deposit to Account: In the case of the Receive Payments and Sales Receipts, we can deposit the payment to a specific bank account
- Custom Fields: Dynamically customize all the fields on the imported transactions: Adjustment, Discount, Shipping, Wrapping, Handling and Tax item lines, Ref Number, PO Number, Check Number, Payment Method, Shipping Method, Memo and so on
What QuickBooks versions are supported?
QuickBooks US: 2005-2013 Pro, Premier and Enterprise
QuickBooks Canada: 2008-2013 Pro, Premier and Enterprise
QuickBooks UK: 2008-2013 Pro, Premier and Enterprise
QuickBooks Australia: 2008-2013 Pro, Premier and Enterprise
Is Bigcommerce integration running on Mac?
Unfortunately not. As much as we want to do this; this is a technical limitation that we cannot overcome.
Is Bigcommerce integration working with QuickBooks POS and QuickBooks Online?
No. These are totally different products.
Do I need card details on sign up?
Is there a setup fee?
No. There are no setup fees on any of our plans.
Would you help me get started with SoftCookies?
Sure. When installing software things might go wrong. Thus, after creating a SoftCookies account, one of our support ninjas is going to reach you over the phone and help you with the installation.