Most Popular Reads
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales in 2017
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth in 2017 [Downloadable Tracker Included]
We have some exciting news for all of you Bigcommerce merchants out there who happen to be Android users: Now you too can manage your store no matter where you are with the new Bigcommerce Android app.
We’ve told you before that speed of service is the leading factor in determining great customer service. And that it costs five times more to attract a new customer than keep an existing one. While we released the Bigcommerce iPhone app last year to help you improve speed of service and customer satisfaction, we know that Android has a bigger market share worldwide.
The new Android app lets you use a phone or tablet to manage your store from wherever you are. You can use it at home, in the warehouse, when you’re kicking back on the beach or while hang-gliding in the Alps (warning: not advisable, but possible). Use the app to:
- Get notifications when new orders arrive
- Process an order once it comes in
- See all of your order details at a glance
- Update products, including title, price and images (you can even take a photo and upload it)
- See how your store’s doing with current and historical analytics on visitors, orders and revenue
- View customer data like order history and billing info, plus call or email customers directly from the app
The end result is that you no longer have to wait until you’re in front of a computer to manage your store, meaning you can ship orders faster. And when you ship orders quickly, you’re like an e-commerce hero to your customers. So download the Bigcommerce Android app today and be a hero!
Here are a couple of clients who dig the new app:
“Works fantastically. Very well designed and gives me insight into my store on the go.”
— Bill DAlessandro
“Yes! So glad u guys finally made this app.”
— Heather Gray
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.