Most Popular Reads
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below]
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
We have been incredibly busy bringing new partners and integrations on board that are easy-to-use and help you to sell more. Today, we are proud to announce our integration with Stitch Labs, who provide a cloud-based, fully integrated suite including inventory management, order fulfillment, customer information management, and a reporting and analytics tools for independent, product-based businesses.
How does it help you sell more?
StitchLabs provides a streamlined integration with your online channels, which means that when you make a sale on BigCommerce, inventory is automatically adjusted in StitchLabs. If you’re also selling on Etsy or at a tradeshow, then your inventory will automatically be adjusted across every channel. Additionally, you’ll have all of your contact and customer information in one place; easily exportable, for targeted marketing. The ability to easily manage all of these components in one place means one thing: you have more time to focus on promoting and building your brand.
Segment reports by selling channel:
Easily segment your contacts by channel:
Integrations like this are part of our ongoing commitment to empower our clients to grow their businesses and maximize their efforts. Read more about our integration on the Stitch Labs blog – including a video tutorial.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.