Most Popular Reads
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget in 2017 (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- Ecommerce Trends: 139 Stats Revealing How Modern Customers Shop in 2017
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below + Updated in 2017]
Because we know our clients depend on us for their livelihoods, support has always been very important to everyone at Bigcommerce. That’s why I’m particularly proud of our Support team for working so hard over the last few months to roll out our latest improvement, 24/7 support.
Now you can talk to our awesome team of Bigcommerce experts via phone, chat or email no matter what time of day you need help. Just head to support.bigcommerce.com to reach out.
There are a few reasons we chose to move to 24/7 support:
- It was one of the most-requested improvements from our clients in surveys we sent out earlier this year.
- We’ve found that more and more of our US clients are working a day job then running a store at night, meaning they need support outside normal business hours.
- Bigcommerce now has storeowners in more than 100 countries, and we felt we needed to offer support in their time zones.
What it all comes down to is offering the highest level of support to our clients so you can get help when you need it, how you need it to keep your business running smoothly.
I hope you enjoy the increased support availability. If you’re looking to improve your own customer support, here are a few blog posts I’d recommend:
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.