Technically Savvy Ecommerce Support Gurus
BigCommerce, the world’s fastest growing e-commerce platform is looking for technically savvy, high energy eCommerce technical support gurus to join our team in our North West Austin office.
Firstly, about BigCommerce…
Within six months of launching, BigCommerce was the fastest growing SaaS ecommerce platform in the world. Sure it’s packed full of useful features and is affordable for businesses of all sizes, however that’s just a small part of what makes us so successful.
The most important reason for our growth is people.
Our company is full of self-motivated, creative, “A players” who are passionate about what they do. They love coming to work every day and they love helping our customers succeed with their grandiose visions of ecommerce glory.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to take your career to the next level then we’d love to hear from you. A career with BigCommerce is fun, challenging and every day you’ll be helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses with ecommerce.
As a BigCommerce ecommerce support guru, your role will be to help our business clients sell online with their own ecommerce store. You’ll be responsible for helping our clients setup, launch, customize and run their online store by answering technical related questions via the phone and help desk.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Helping clients launch and maintain their e-Commerce stores on our platform (training provided)
- Providing clients with product and technical information
- Writing and maintaining knowledge base entries and tutorials
- Monitoring and assisting clients on our online forum and other online communication tools
- Assisting the sales team with technical related queries
- Communicating with the management team to improve product functionality and systems
To be successful at this role, you’ll possess a number of key skills:
- A passion and knowledge of eCommerce, software products and the web
- Strong technical skill set including MS Office, Internet Technologies
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Self motivated and goal driven attitude
- Experience providing technical support in a fast paced environment
Below are some of the personal attributes we look for in our team. If you have these key traits, then we’d like to talk to you:
- High energy
- Fast learner who loves learning new things
- “A player” who knows how to get things done
- A strong team player
Perks of working at BigCommerce
Here are some of the many reasons you’ll love working at BigCommerce:
- Join a fun, smart and energetic team of other “A Players”
- Work with the latest technology every day
- Unlimited access to our kitchens, stocked full of sodas, candy and snacks
- Attend company outings and milestone celebration events
- Be part of our fast growth culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent compensation, benefits, 401k and paid time off
Ready for the next step?
If this sounds like the position for you send your resume to email@example.com.