There have never been more ways to connect with your customers and prospects. Online shoppers have more touchpoints than ever before, providing increasing amounts of opportunity to connect them with your brand and convert them from browsers to customers. Unfortunately, it’s never been so expensive, either. As users continue to adopt more and more channels, the costs on nearly all of them continue to rise.
But though ecommerce marketing has gotten expensive, there are tricks and best practices to optimize these channels for maximum ROI — and get tons of free traffic in the process.
At BigCommerce, we understand the importance of not just offering great products and presenting your brand well, but also making sure that online shoppers can find them in the first place. Whether it’s A/B testing an email newsletter or optimizing the listings on your Facebook Store, there are countless steps you can take to ecommerce marketing greatness.
On our blog, we’ll show you how to maximize every channel step by step, including:
- How to optimize every channel to increase conversions
- Where to find the best ecommerce marketing services so you can focus on your products
- How to take advantage of the leading integrations within your ecommerce platform — including Facebook, Pinterest, Amazon and more
- Breaking ecommerce marketing news and fresh marketing tactics that you can take advantage of
- Why content marketing can be the secret to 200% annualized growth (and tons of free traffic)
Keep reading to learn all of that — and many more ecommerce marketing tips.
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below + Updated in 2018]
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales in 2018
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth in 2018 [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Included]
- 3 Ways to Use Customer Data to Increase Conversions Right Now
Consumers seek time-saving shortcuts all the time, and their attention naturally gravitates to the quickest way to gather information: images.…Read More
Online sales accounted for 11.7% ($394.9 billion USD) of total retail sales last year, according to the U.S. Department of…Read More
Never miss a post
We’re here to help you grow your business and succeed selling online. Are you with us? Join over 100,000 ecommerce experts to receive weekly ecommerce tips, strategies, and news – all without ever having to leave your inbox.
There are five PR specialists for every one journalist. Add in all the non-PR agents sending pitches — like entrepreneurs,…Read More
How is a sinking ship different from a failing ecommerce site? At least the captain can go down with their…Read More
The Best Ecommerce Platform for Growing Sales
BigCommerce customers close 34% more online sales than stores on other platforms, and save up to $100,000 on maintenance and application costs. You don’t have the time or money to stay put.
Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Included]
A solid ecommerce return policy can make or break a sale or turn a visitor into a customer for life.…Read More
Cyber Week 2017: Black Friday Stats, Cyber Monday Trends + 25 Brands Reveal The Secrets to Their Success
Cyber Week is officially over. Black Friday and Cyber Monday –– the two largest online selling days of the year…Read More