Shipping & Fulfillment
You’ve successfully attracted a visitor, nurtured them throughout the funnel and converted them into a shopper — now it’s time to get them the product they so anxiously await. This pivotal step in the ecommerce process is where many businesses fall short — giving you an opportunity to shine above the rest and exceed customer expectations.
Successful shipping and fulfillment is largely dependent on how various parts of your business are connected within your ecommerce platform. While no simple task, there are many actionable steps you can take to ensure that customers get their orders on time and shipping turns into an asset — not a liability.
So how do you refine your order fulfillment process to delight shoppers and keep costs low? Read on to learn the following:
- When to consider using a fulfillment center, and what to expect
- How to lower shipping fees and reduce the time you spend fulfilling orders
- Where to find the top ecommerce fulfillment services who can save you serious time
- The top order and fulfillment challenges facing small businesses — and what to do about them
- How to completely outsource your shipping and fulfillment by using a drop-shipping provider
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- The pros and cons of drop shipping
- How to Buy from Alibaba.com: Shipping Costs & Methods, Security, Taxes and More
- 7 Tips to Find the Perfect 3PL for Your Fulfillment Network
- 4 Ecommerce Apps and Integrations to Outsource Product Fulfillment for Your Online Store
Steve Jobs is – without doubt – one of the greatest founders and entrepreneurs of the past century. Heck, probably ever.…Read More
You’ve got a killer product, nailed down your marketing strategy, and are finally getting in front of customers. The orders…Read More
Never miss a post
We’re here to help you grow your business and succeed selling online. Are you with us? Join over 100,000 ecommerce experts to receive weekly ecommerce tips, strategies, and news – all without ever having to leave your inbox.
You probably already know how important inventory management is. Optimizing it can help you to: Save money Ship products to…Read More
More than a year ago, Jered Goodyear was introduced to the president of a 70-year-old mattress company. The two had…Read More
The Best Ecommerce Platform for Growing Sales
BigCommerce customers close 34% more online sales than stores on other platforms, and save up to $100,000 on maintenance and application costs. You don’t have the time or money to stay put.
Welcome to the Big Leagues: How to Choose an Ecommerce Shipping Strategy as a Scaling, Omnichannel Brand
Putting in place an effective ecommerce shipping strategy is one of the most significant things you can do to grow…Read More
On Friday, March 11, I hosted a panel at SXSW featuring three Bigcommerce customers with some seriously incredible success stories.…Read More