Guest Post Submissions
Have your writing seen by hundreds of thousands of small business owners every month by contributing guest posts to the Bigcommerce blog.
Bigcommerce likes to publish guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives. This is a great opportunity to share your knowledge with the hundreds of thousands of small business owners who read our blog every month.
Use the form below to submit your guest posts to us. You can include HTML in your post, but please limit links. Any images that you include should be publicly accessible – for example, if your image is saved on Google Drive, make sure it’s public.
We’ll try to respond as quickly as we can to each one, but due to time constraints, we aren’t always able to provide feedback on rejected posts. We get a lot of submissions, and we publish only the best content.
Here are some pointers on how to write a successful post for Bigcommerce:
- Long form content (500 to 1,500 words) with lots of images is preferred
- Write for a non-technical small business audience
- Focus on making a real impact to their business with proven strategies and examples
- Write casually and don’t use complex terms
- Topics include conversion rate optimization, creativity, email marketing, search marketing, customer service, mobile commerce, social media, ecommerce, split testing, public relations, etc
Here are some example posts from other great blogs that fit the criteria we’re looking for:
Thanks and we look forward to your submission!