Most Popular Reads
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales
It’s been over 3 years since we launched Bigcommerce and WOW what a journey it’s been! From a 30 person team to over 150 people, from a few hundred users to over 25,000 clients generating hundred of millions in revenue each year. We’ve still got a long way to go in our vision of providing the best ecommerce platform that empowers you to sell more, but we’re making steady progress.
Today I’d like to announce our new brand and website. We’ve redesigned our entire look and feel from scratch, including our logo, color scheme, website and our app (which you can see here), focusing on ease-of-use and an exceptional user experience. It’s an exciting time for us at Bigcommerce and we hope you enjoy the new look coming your way.
After looking at the screenshots below, you’ll notice that we’ve also changed our tagline to “Sell More”. We believe that Bigcommerce truly does help you sell more (using a combination of our hardcore SEO, 25 built-in marketing tools and client services teams) and over the next few months we’ll be announcing product and company initiatives that hone in on our core mission of helping you sell more.
Here’s a sneak peak of our new design (a work in progress, mind you) that’s being launched in the next few weeks. Click on a screenshot to see a (much) larger version. Your feedback is more than welcome! Stay tuned for some exciting product announcements coming shortly.
New Brand, Logo & Colors
New Home Page
Features Page – Manage your store
Features Page – Configure your products
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.