Most Popular Reads
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales in 2017
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
Heading to Austin for SXSW this year? Join us Friday, March 7, for a high-tech garden party. We’ll be celebrating Garden Genie, winners of the Global Startup Battle E-commerce Circle, at Startup Oasis on 6th St.
Get free food, free drinks, free swag and possibly free advice from a special guest who got America online. This event is perfect for clients, partners, entrepreneurs or anyone interested in tech and commerce. Entry is not guaranteed, so please RSVP and arrive early!
We’ll share more details closer to the event. And if you can’t join us in Texas, make sure you follow along with #SXSMB for SXSW news with a small business twist.
What: #SXSMB Garden Party, powered by Bigcommerce
When: 5 to 7 p.m. on Friday, March 7
Where: Startup Oasis at Old School Bar & Grill, 401 E. 6th St., Austin, TX 78701
Why: Free food, drinks, swag, startup advice, e-commerce networking and more
How: Register to attend on Eventbrite
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.