Most Popular Reads
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
Many of our clients do all their customer support themselves via email, which is usually the easiest way to help customers when you’re just starting out. But as your business grows, it gets harder and harder to provide great support this way. Even before you have dedicated support reps, using email can lead to miscommunication and a whole range of support problems you can’t afford.
That’s why we’re happy to announce our new partnership and integration with Zendesk, the leading cloud-based customer service software. Their intuitive, super-fast interface allows you to efficiently help your customers with whatever they need, from resetting passwords to tracking orders.
Now that Zendesk is integrated with Bigcommerce, your support reps can easily pull up order details and history to better help your customers. Just by entering the order number, your team will have all the details they need to quickly address any issues.
They’ll also have better insight into who they’re communicating with so they can provide the appropriate level of service. That gives them the ability to recognize regular customers and make a great first impression on new ones.
When you integrate Zendesk with your Bigcommerce store, you’ll get:
- Customer data like billing, shipping and order information on Zendesk ticket pages to help solve tickets faster
- The ability to easily navigate to additional data in Bigcommerce by clicking on customer or order numbers in Zendesk
- Improved customer satisfaction thanks to better conversations
Why did we choose Zendesk? Their service helps provide support to more than 65 million people around the globe, and their clients have positive ratings for over 86% of their support interactions. That’s a very impressive number in the customer service industry.
It’s also a really flexible platform, works in every support channel you could want (email, phone, chat, web portal, Twitter, Facebook), and is easily scalable as your business grows. In fact, they’ve worked with Groupon from the start, growing with them from a small support team to one of the largest in the world. And their robust reporting and analytics let you see where your support process needs work so you can make improvements.
So if you’re looking for a help desk solution to integrate with your Bigcommerce store, try Zendesk for free. It’s simple to set up, and will enable you to provide world-class customer support in no time.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.