BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce is a thriving global SaaS company and one of Australia’s "Great Places to Work", join us! We are looking for a Business Analyst, Implementation. In this role you will use your unparalleled project management skills to help our customers during implementation of the BigCommerce platform. The right candidate will possess strong client relationship skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and the ability to help clients achieve launch milestones and build best in class stores for the ever growing and diverse world of Enterprise and Mid-Market eCommerce.
BigCommerce started in Australia and now has offices in Sydney, San Francisco and Austin. Our office in Sydney is a short walk from Central station and this opportunity has come about due to expansion in the APAC region. It is a great opportunity for someone who loves autonomy and who wants to grow their career in software/SaaS.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with client executives to execute strategy and provide timely updates on critical milestones
- Own developing and delivering project plans and business requirement documents to lead clients and partners to a successful launch within scope and on schedule
- Achieve and surpass client business requirements and timelines to successfully launch stores for BigCommerce’s diverse Enterprise clients.
- Work with external stakeholders including client partners, project managers, developers, technical partners and executives in Enterprise and Mid-Market client organizations.
- Work with internal stakeholders including account executives, solutions architects and account managers at the close of sale or immediately after to provide seamless transition from sales to implementation.
- Overcome client obstacles by facilitating communication and advocacy with internal stakeholders.
- Provide best in class service reflected by client satisfaction survey scores and contribute to high Enterprise client retention rates.
- Acknowledge all client requests within standard service level agreements (SLAs), set expectations for resolution and resolve within agreed timeframe by collaborating with internal teams across the organization.
- Ensure seamless partnership with Account Management and Support teams in support of client success and longevity.
- Maintain professional communication and delivering world class service.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, management information systems, or organizational behavior related field or equivalent experience required
- CAPM, PRINCE2, or equivalent certification or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in client implementation or project management within a fast paced technical environment required
- Have excellent written/verbal communication and client relationship skills, and experience communicating and negotiating with executive level decision makers and buyers
- Must have experience in eCommerce
- SaaS experience preferred
- HTML, CSS, API or object oriented coding experience preferred
- Diligent time management
- Proficient in Google/Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, LucidChart, Wrike or equivalent Project Management Information System (PMIS)
- Able to work well with technical and non-technical team members at various levels ranging from support to development
- Be confident and provide feedback to management that results in greater efficiency
- An ability to be flexible as well as a strong aptitude to adjust to change
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that. Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
The salary range is AUD 90,000-100,000.
Posted on 27 Nov 2019