BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
Reporting to the Vice President of Partner Management the Director of Revenue Growth, Omni will lead the Omni Channel Partner Management and Business Development team, which includes Partner Managers focused on Omni Channel. The Director of Growth, Omni will have a huge impact on the ongoing success of the company by developing and executing on a strategy to partner with companies and provide our merchants with world-class product solutions while delivering top-line revenue growth for the company. This is a unique opportunity to lead a team situated at the intersection of revenue growth, partner management, product strategy, sales and the broader strategic efforts at BigCommerce.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team responsible for executing on strategic partnerships, providing Partner Management support, and delivering revenue growth from merchant channel sales
- Manage Partner relationships and integrations for Omni Channel partners, including partner coordination, product roadmap alignment, and revenue growth
- Develop strong relationships with senior leaders and peers across functions as well as internal and external partners to drive consensus, articulate recommendations, identify potential joint opportunities, and influence strategic plans and objectives
- Serve as a team role model and advisor for creating and maintaining relationships with partners
- Work with the Partners to develop integration success metrics, including specific KPIs that drive merchant adoption and revenue growth for both BigCommerce and the partner
- Work closely with the Partner Marketing team to design and implement communications activities, ensuring merchant value creation with high ROI
- Plan, organize, lead, and control balanced revenue growth, continued merchant awareness and customer satisfaction on a long term, multi-year focus
- Encourage the professional growth and development of your team by having frequent development discussions and providing challenging and stretching assignments
- Draw upon in-depth knowledge of the company and product to solve complex issues and create innovative concepts and new ideas
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of the trade and market, monitoring technology trends, ecosystem developments, and competitive moves that influence customer needs as well as initiate market research as needed
- Ensure operations effective achievement of objectives
- Make final decisions on operational matters related to the area of responsibility
- Contribute heavily to the development, execution, and oversight of SBD strategy, budget, and goals as well as corporate and/or organizational policies
Who You Are
- You have extensive Partner Management and employee management experience (10+ years preferred) including building, managing and leading those teams. Prior marketing, sales management, and partner management experience are required.
- You have a deep understanding of marketplace, social and POS providers and how they can contribute to the success of BC.
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study preferred
- You are passionate about our space, with deep ecommerce domain expertise, in particular for the Small and Midmarket segments.
- You have a network and established relationships with key decision-makers that extends to the executive level within the commerce and adjacent technology sectors.
- You’ve demonstrated a clear trajectory of professional growth over time, enjoy leading high impact teams, and have prior experience building shareholder value through revenue growth and partner management.
- You are product-driven and develop strong relationships with the product team and engineers, both internally and externally.
- You have worked for industry-leading technology companies, including very fast-paced startups at our stage and in a similar or adjacent technology sector.
- You believe in our mission, share our values and understand that it’s not just about what you get done, but also how you do it.
- You have a reputation for outstanding leadership, team building and inspiring teams and creating an atmosphere in which people work together enthusiastically and cooperatively to produce outstanding results.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.