Information Security Compliance, Senior Analyst
BigCommerce, a Best and Brightest winner 2016, is looking for a full-time Information Security, Senior Compliance Analyst to join a fast-paced team in the exciting and rapidly growing commerce industry. Reporting to the Manager, Information Security Compliance, this individual will play a key role in the development and execution of our Information Security/Technology Governance, Risk and Compliance program. They will be a self-starter interested in helping build an InfoSec/ Technology GRC program from the ground up. BigCommerce offers a heavily collaborative environment helping you expand your skillset to deliver your very best work.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for the management of key risk, governance and compliance initiatives, assuring alignment to the policies and standards and creating processes that really work.
- Support the business by ensuring excellence in processes, controls and execution while securing our business, evaluating risks, and being a partner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive risk management activities, including periodic risk assessments, provide guidance to the organization regarding project initiatives, reviewing third party risks associated with vendors, products and services leveraged by BigCommerce.
- Design relevant risk metrics to enable senior management to make risk based decisions and assist with the development and management of policies, standards and guidelines.
- Build thoughtful relationships and collaborate with the business (legal, finance, employee experience, engineering, etc.), and other areas within the organization.
- An interdepartmental go-to resource and functional subject matter expert in various business unit operations (within technology) and for various Information Security GRC issues.
How you are:
- 5+ years experience as aInfosec Compliance, Senior Analystor equivalent experience.
- You are experienced executing ISO-27001, NIST,CSA-STAR, SOC1 or 2, SOX, PCI, Data Privacy, Risk Frameworks, and governance and compliance programs related to e-commerce.
- You may have a CISA, CRISC, CISSP, PCIP or other information security/audit certification or education or experience with computer science, risk management or controls execution
- You are detail-oriented with solid project management abilities and familiar with controls execution and risk assessments.
- You have the ability to lead projects and programs to completion without a need to be with little oversight from others.
- You can clearly articulate requirements to diverse stakeholders and have strong communication, critical thinking, analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- You have the ability to work closely and build trust with management
- You have exceptional organization, documentation and meeting management skills
- You have a high level of personal integrity, proven dedication to excellence, leadership qualities and a flexible, creative, innovative personality
- You have an interest and aptitude to understand processes, platforms and products in the e-commerce market
- Super self-motivated and flexible, has a “get-‘er-done” attitude, and possess the skills required to manage multiple tasks.
- You must be detail orientated, thrive in a fast-paced environment that relies on being able to work alone and with your team, and look forward to making a huge impact every day!
- You have the ability to develop detailed flow charts and project maps
- You can plan, monitor, control and close out various risk and compliance projects
- You like helping drive decisions around IT systems, and automation solutions that enable scale and speed, while maintaining security best practices.
BigCommerce is a robust, flexible ecommerce platform that provides established and emerging brands with everything they need to launch, promote, manage and scale a successful online store. BigCommerce merchants earn more than retailers on competitive ecommerce solutions thanks to advanced features, better site performance and streamlined business processes. Founded in 2009, the company has received more than $100 million in funding from SoftBank Capital, American Express, Telstra Ventures, General Catalyst, Revolution Growth and FLOODGATE. BigCommerce supports thousands of retailers around the world from its offices in San Francisco, Austin and Sydney. We’re a team of smart, passionate and talented people on a mission to democratize commerce. If you’re looking to work with industry leaders and love what you do, we want to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
- Competitive compensation packages and meaningful stock grants for every employee
- We have lunch provided every day and free onsite massages
- Fully stocked kitchens and craft beers (don’t worry, we also subsidize gym memberships)
- Biglife culture groups including a women’s networking group.
- Three especially cool offices in Austin, San Francisco and Sydney
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- Employee-driven team building activities like paintball, rock climbing, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, etc.
- Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events