BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin in 2017 is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will drive revenue by acquiring new SMB customers by communicating the value of the BigCommerce platform to help them sell more!
What you'll do
- Drives sales revenue through new client acquisition specific to the small/emerging-business level
- Educate clients on the Bigcommerce value proposition - explains pricing, plans and which will make the client most successful.
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presentation/demonstration of product, and closing warm leads generated by marketing and sales development.
- Be the expert - Provide eCommerce industry information to clients regarding web design, online marketing (SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Google Analytics), ecommerce strategies, etc.
- Kill your sales targets and performance metrics.
- Be organized - maintain a CRM with a high volume of leads and effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities.
- Think like a CEO - communicate with management team and team members to increase client satisfaction and conversion and drive overall sales improvements.
Who you are
- 1-2 years inside sales experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment in a technology organization.
- Sales Rock Star with a proven history consistently blowing out sales quotas and objectives.
- Experience in the SMB space - you live to make money by making clients successful.
- You geek out over eCommerce- basic understanding of HTML, CSS and internet technologies (shopping carts, web hosting, email and online marketing tools) a big plus
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on quality and business performance - you do the right things the right way.
- Interpersonal communication guru - excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills.
- Trustworthy - ability to manage sensitive client information.
BigCommerce is a robust, flexible commerce platform that provides established and emerging brands with everything they need to launch, promote, manage and scale a successful online store.BigCommerce merchants earn more than retailers on competitive commerce solutions thanks to advanced features, better site performance and streamlined business processes. Founded in 2009, the company has received more than $100 million in funding from SoftBank Capital, American Express, Telstra Ventures, General Catalyst, Revolution Growth and FLOODGATE. BigCommerce supports thousands of retailers around the world from its offices in San Francisco, Austin and Sydney.
We’re a team of smart, passionate and talented people on a mission to democratize commerce. If you’re looking to work with industry leaders and love what you do, we want to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
- Open vacation policy for salaried team members and generous accrual vacation policy for hourly team members, + paid sick time
- Competitive compensation packages and meaningful stock grants for every employee
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage that starts on day one
- Fully stocked kitchens and craft beers (don’t worry, we also subsidize gym memberships)
- Three especially cool offices in Austin, San Francisco and Sydney
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- Employee-driven teambuilding activities like paintball, rock climbing, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, river floats, etc.
- Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events