BigCommerce, named a “Best and Brightest” place to work in San Francisco, is looking for a full-time Senior Applications Security Engineer who wants to make an impact to every level of society through powering innovators, creative thinkers, entrepreneurs and business owners around the world to be successful at each stage of their business. We are looking for someone to join us in one of our locations in either San Francisco Downtown office.
It's an exciting time to join the Information Security team while we're small (but mighty) and at a stage where you will have the ability to influence the culture of the team and its direction moving forward. Our engineers are called on to wear many hats, so our ideal candidate will be very well-rounded with experience as a software developer, penetration tester, and will have the ability to work independently to provide technical expertise to other software developers.
What you’ll do:
Who you are:
Our mission is to revolutionize commerce, bringing online selling and features once reserved for multi-billion-dollar companies to the masses. To make that a reality, we need exceptional people to build, support and grow our platform. If that’s you, come join a fast-growing company with more than 85,000 clients, a great culture, outstanding benefits and $125 million in funding from visionary investors like Steve Case's Revolution Partners, Softbank, Amex and Telstra.
We’re a team of smart, passionate and talented people on a mission to democratize commerce. If you’re looking to work with industry leaders and love what you do, we want to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits
• An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
• Competitive compensation packages and meaningful stock grants for every employee
• Fully stocked kitchens and craft beers (don’t worry, we also subsidize gym memberships)
• Culture groups including a women’s networking group.
• Three especially cool offices in Austin, San Francisco, and Sydney
• A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
• Employee-driven team building activities like paintball, rock climbing, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, etc.
• Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events