BigCommerce, named a ”Best Place to Work" in Australia, a “Best and Brightest” place to work in San Francisco, and a “Best Place to Work” in Austin, is looking for a full-time Senior Software Development Engineer in Testin our downtown San Francisco office.
The product catalog is the backbone of any e-commerce store. This is the main touch-point for our merchants to create and manage the listings of their products for sale online. BigCommerce's catalog management tools and APIs are used by tens of thousands of businesses from small startups to Fortune 100 enterprises to create branded storefront experiences and manage day-to-day operations.
What you’ll do:
- Define test plan and acceptance scenarios.
- Build automation test suite.
- Collaborate with Engineers to create test cases for product features.
- Build Integration and smoke test suite.
- Build performance and load test cases.
- Be obsessed with delivering quality products to customers.
- Be a strong voice for the customer and obsessed with Customer Success.
- Be a voice for QE best practices.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience as SDET or QE Engineer with heavy focus on automation.
- Solid understanding of object oriented concepts and data structures.
- Experience with Selenium page object model.
- Experience with PHPUnit/JUnit/xUnit would be a plus.
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins would be a plus.
- Experience building Integration, smoke and regression testing suite.
- Experience with Load and performance testing.
- Experience with writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of REST API.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of e-Commerce systems
- Experience working with a team distributed over time zones.