BigCommerce, a “Best and Brightest” place to work in San Francisco, is looking for a full-time Software Engineer II in our downtown San Francisco office.
The product catalog is the backbone of any e-commerce store. This is the main touch-point for our merchants to create and manage the listings of their products for sale online. BigCommerce's catalog management tools and APIs are used by tens of thousands of businesses from small startups to Fortune 100 enterprises to create branded storefront experiences and manage day-to-day operations.
Our mission is to revolutionize commerce, bringing online selling and features once reserved for multi-billion-dollar companies to the masses. To make that a reality, we need exceptional people to build, support and grow our platform. If that’s you, come join a fast-growing company with more than 85,000 clients, a great culture, outstanding benefits and $125 million in funding from visionary investors like Steve Case's Revolution Partners, Softbank, Amex and Telstra.
We’re a team of smart, passionate and talented people on a mission to democratize commerce. If you’re looking to work with industry leaders and love what you do, we want to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits
• An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
• Competitive compensation packages and meaningful stock grants for every employee
• Fully stocked kitchens and craft beers (don’t worry, we also subsidize gym memberships)
• Culture groups including a women’s networking group.
• Three especially cool offices in Austin, San Francisco and Sydney
• A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
• Employee-driven team building activities like paintball, rock climbing, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, etc.
• Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events