BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin 2017 is looking for a Team Lead for our Web team to help the team build a beautiful front-end to our business and the top of our conversion funnel. BigCommerce offers a heavily collaborative environment helping you expand your skillset and take ideas from inception to delivery.
This role is for a person who thrives at building high performing Software Engineering teams and is passionate about empowering engineers to achieve the best work of their careers. Well respected by technical and non-technical individuals, this person is an influential leader, coach, manager and engineer. This leader will need to balance: driving our aggressive product roadmap, improving the performance and stability of our system, introducing engineering best practices into the organization, and leading and mentoring other engineers.
Our mission is to revolutionize commerce, bringing online selling and features once reserved for multi-billion-dollar companies to the masses. To make that a reality, we need exceptional people to build, support and grow our platform. If that’s you, come join a fast-growing company with more than 85,000 clients, a great culture, outstanding benefits and $125 million in funding from visionary investors like Steve Case's Revolution Partners, Softbank, Amex and Telstra.
We’re a team of smart, passionate and talented people on a mission to democratize commerce. If you’re looking to work with industry leaders and love what you do, we want to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits
• An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
• Competitive compensation packages and meaningful stock grants for every employee
• Fully stocked kitchens and craft beers (don’t worry, we also subsidize gym memberships)
• Culture groups including a women’s networking group.
• Three especially cool offices in Austin, San Francisco, and Sydney
• A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
• Employee-driven team building activities like paintball, rock climbing, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, etc.
• Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events