BigCommerce is a thriving global SaaS company and one of Australia’s "Great Places to Work", join us! We are looking for an outgoing, driven Customer Service & Product Support individual who wants to join our vibrant and fast paced software company on a mission to power unrivaled e-commerce success for our customers.
BigCommerce started in Australia and now has offices in Sydney, San Francisco and Austin. Our office in Sydney is one of our Software Engineering headquarters and a short walk from Central station. This opportunity has come about due to expansion in the APAC region and is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a SaaS/Software company.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to work at a successful and growing software company that started in Australia
- Amazing work environment, free, breakfast, lunch, ping pong table, gaming consoles
- Supportive team who look out for each other and celebrate each other's’ success
- Awesome social events and parties for employees
- Wear what you want, be your unique self at work!
- Pet friendly office, bring your best friend to work with you!
- Ongoing training and development
What you will do:
- Provide outstanding inbound phone, email, and chat based customer support in a fast paced environment
- Delighting our customers by investigating and solving their problems
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve the product for customers
- Ongoing training and development through e-learning to stay on-top of product advancements in the ever evolving e-commerce software industry
- Interact with team members in international time zones
Who You Are
- A strong team player who is great at building relationships
- Strong customer service skills | in software a plus but not essential
- Empathy towards others with experience in de-escalating difficult customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply now and join one of Australia’s most successful software companies.
Perks & Benefits
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
- Open vacation policy for salaried team members and generous accrual vacation policy for hourly team members, + paid sick time
- Competitive compensation packages
- Fully stocked kitchens and craft beers
- Especially cool offices in Austin, San Francisco and Sydney
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- Employee-driven team building activities like paintball, rock climbing, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, river floats, etc.
- Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events, i.e., the opportunity to work with various charitable groups within BigCommerce for underprivileged children, homeless pets, and a variety of other causes.