Retailers must make strategic investments in digital experience to grow in today’s new environment
Thompson Tee saw an 80% drop in sales when COVID-19 hit. Tin Pot Creamery and Sara Campbell both found themselves without effective digital sales channels.
To survive and thrive in this new era, all three merchants leveraged BigCommerce to adapt to new consumer demands and commerce trends. See how BigCommerce helped these three retailers:
- Release new products to pivot quickly
- Launch new sites in record speed
- Open new channels to drive brand awareness
- Expand their potential customer market
- More directly tie ad spend to conversions