1. Once this is set up, do I need to do any ongoing maintenance on the integration to make sure my new customers are syncing?
No. Your customers will now automatically sync to the list you selected in setup, and will sync based on those mappings.
2. Do I need to disconnect the legacy MailChimp integration in my control panel before installing the MailChimp single-click app?
Yes. This way, you can ensure the syncs do not conflict or attempt to add duplicates.
3. Are there any additional charges for using the MailChimp single-click app instead of the legacy integration?
No. There are no charges for using the MailChimp single-click app to connect to your existing MailChimp account.
4. Can I edit the list or mappings I set up initially?
To change the settings for your MailChimp sync, you will need to disconnect your store and then reconfigure the settings.
5. Can I see a log of what has been synced?
Yes. Once the app is configured in your store, you will have the option to View Log History at the bottom of the MailChimp app dashboard.
6. Will my newsletter subscribers on my storefront be synced to MailChimp?
Yes. Customers or visitors who sign up for the newsletter either through your footer signup or through the checkout process will be added to your MailChimp list.
For any additional questions, please contact MailChimp Support.