Most Popular Reads
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
- Ecommerce Trends: 139 Stats Revealing How Modern Customers Shop in 2017
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
When choosing an ecommerce platform, it’s important to consider the reviews and awards received for each provider—especially when these accolades come from other ecommerce entrepreneurs.
That is why we’re especially honored that Bigcommerce is Ecommerce Bytes’ Overall Winner of the Sellers Choice Awards for Online Shopping Carts 2014. To calculate the ratings, online merchants and readers were asked to evaluate 22 shopping cart software options across five categories: fees, ease of use, performance, SEO features and customer service. With the highest scores in ease of use, performance and customer service, Bigcommerce edged out Amazon Webstore to take the top spot with an overall rating of 7.9, tallied before our recently launched 24/7 customer support.
We strive to help all of our clients sell more and dream big—and we are proud to have won this award based on the support and votes from store owners across the Internet. We continually innovate to ensure that your store has the most current features and functionalities. Thank you!
Head over to Ecommerce Bytes to see a how other ecommerce platforms fared in the Sellers Choice Awards for Online Shopping Carts in 2014.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.