Most Popular Reads
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth in 2017 [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
If you’ve been following our holiday ecommerce guide and campaigns calendar, you’ll know the biggest sales of the year are right around the corner. The five days from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday are now officially the best time for holiday ecommerce sales, and online stores are in an especially prime position to take the Black Friday glory away from big box chains. Who wants to wait in line for hours and fight unruly crowds when you could score a great deal at your favorite ecommerce site?
To help you spread the word and convert more customers, we have another batch of holiday graphics for your promotions and campaigns. Our new set includes 53 free Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday images. We’ve included a wide range of styles and sizes so you can leverage these everywhere from your homepage carousel to email headers.
Of course Thanksgiving has also become a huge day for online sales as well, earning it the nickname Gray Thursday. You can still download our popular fall set, including free Thanksgiving images, to get a full lineup of sale graphics for Nov. 27 through Dec. 1. And check back soon for our next batch, which will cover December events like Christmas, Hanukkah and Free Shipping Day. Happy holiday selling everyone!
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.