Most Popular Reads
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below]
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
We see you: up at 2:38am, pinning pictures of clothes you’d like to own, foods you’d like to eat, and crafts you’d like to, um, craft to your favorite social media site. We designed our new Beautification theme with Pinterest-lovers like you in mind.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but we hope you’ll agree that Beautification looks pretty great. We know you’ll appreciate that it’s designed to sell, putting a particular focus on your wonderful products via Pinterest-style columns. The design is nice and clean, but has just enough personality to help you stand out thanks to chunky fonts and a funky menu highlight color.
So try out Beautification and pin away, little pinner. Now you can honestly say you’re doing it for work.
For a more in-depth look, check out the Beautification demo.
- A Pinterest-style homepage that displays all your featured products
- Uses the new carousel feature — a great way to showcase products, promotions and events
- A new set of social media icons specially designed for this theme
- The left-hand category listing on product category pages provides easier navigation for stores with a large amount of categories
- A light canvas with a bright accent colour and bold fonts
- Health & Beauty
- Arts & Crafts
- Gifts & Speciality
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Wedding & Bridal
How to get it
To use Beautification for your store, just log in to your control panel, navigate to Design and click “Apply this template.” If you haven’t upgraded to our latest version yet, you’ll need to do so to use any of the new themes.
All you have to do is:
1. Log in to your Bigcommerce control panel.
2. Click the “Try it now” link on the blue bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. From now on, you’ll be using the new control panel and have access to the new themes.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.