Most Popular Reads
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
Everybody likes fun, right? And, as far as I know, everybody likes games. So it stands to reason that everybody will like our newest store design theme, Fun ‘n Games.
This is a vibrant, happy-go-lucky theme, as you can see from the bright colours, cheeky fonts and neat jigsaw cutout seperator thingy (that’s a technical design term). But all that fun (and all those games) doesn’t detract from your products. They’re really easy to see, and more importantly really easy to buy.
For a more in-depth look, check out the Fun ‘n Games demo.
- Left-hand category listing on product category pages for easier navigation of a large amount of categories
- Bright colours
- Fun fonts
- Video & board games
- Clothing & accessories
- Phone covers
- General fun stuff
How to get it
To use Fun ‘n Games for your store, just log in to your control panel, navigate to Design and click “Apply this template.” If you haven’t upgraded to our latest version yet, you’ll need to do so to use any of the new themes.
All you have to do is:
1. Log in to your Bigcommerce control panel.
2. Click the “Try it now” link on the blue bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. From now on, you’ll be using the new control panel and have access to the new themes.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.