Most Popular Reads
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales in 2017
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth in 2017 [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
Everybody likes fun, right? And, as far as I know, everybody likes games. So it stands to reason that everybody will like our newest store design theme, Fun ‘n Games.
This is a vibrant, happy-go-lucky theme, as you can see from the bright colours, cheeky fonts and neat jigsaw cutout seperator thingy (that’s a technical design term). But all that fun (and all those games) doesn’t detract from your products. They’re really easy to see, and more importantly really easy to buy.
For a more in-depth look, check out the Fun ‘n Games demo.
- Left-hand category listing on product category pages for easier navigation of a large amount of categories
- Bright colours
- Fun fonts
- Video & board games
- Clothing & accessories
- Phone covers
- General fun stuff
How to get it
To use Fun ‘n Games for your store, just log in to your control panel, navigate to Design and click “Apply this template.” If you haven’t upgraded to our latest version yet, you’ll need to do so to use any of the new themes.
All you have to do is:
1. Log in to your Bigcommerce control panel.
2. Click the “Try it now” link on the blue bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. From now on, you’ll be using the new control panel and have access to the new themes.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.