Most Popular Reads
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below]
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
According to comScore, consumers spent $42.75 billion online during the 2013 holiday season. That’s a 10% increase in spending over 2012. With more consumers continuing to increase their online spending each year, now is the time to deck the halls and get your site ready.
Although holiday spending season doesn’t officially start until Thanksgiving, if you want a piece of the kitty, you need to start getting your store ready now. With that in mind, we’re kicking off our 12 Days of Christmas in July series. Over the next 12 days, we’ll share tips from our in-house experts and advice from industry leaders.
Here’s a quick look at some of the posts and topics we’ll be covering:
- Day 1: 5 holiday email marketing tips to kickstart your Christmas campaign right now
- Day 2: Best ecommerce apps tom ake shipping, inventory, customer service and promotions easier during the holiday season
- Day 3: 5 tips to get your shipping, refunds, and returns policy ready for the holidays
- Day 4: How to create and prepare killer ecommerce marketing campaigns for the holiday season (and here’s more on producing standout holiday marketing)
- Day 5: Holiday Marketing Tips: How to create and prepare ecommerce campaigns for the holiday season
- Day 6: Ecommerce SEO: 6 tips to maximize Black Friday & Cyber Monday traffic
- Day 7: 6 holiday ecommerce tips from industry experts
- Day 8: How to increase holiday sales online with more payment options
- Day 9: Good Customer Service: How to capture the in-store experience online without the Black Friday crowds
- Day 10: Social Media Marketing: 4 tips for the holidays
- Day 11: Product Packaging: 5 tips to awe and delight this holiday season as inspired by Man Crates
- Day 12: Holiday Ecommerce Checklist: Ready your store for the 2014 holiday shopping season
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.