Google Shopping by Sales & Orders
The Google Shopping app utilizes your existing product information to automatically generate a Product Data Feed in your Google Merchant Center account.
How does it work?
- Launch the app
- Connect to your Merchant Center account or create a new one right in the app
- Verify & Claim your website URL (if you have yet to do so)
- We start syncing your products immediately
- We'll build your feed for you and return any errors/issues in the reporting
- Feed Dashboard: Displays feed stats and allows you to sync your feed with Merchant Center when you update your store
- Error Reporting: Diagnostics provide an overview of feed errors such as missing data and prioritizes vital attributes in need of correction
- Add/Remove: See which products are missing from your feed and add and/or remove products from your product feed one at a time or in bulk
- Google Categories:Improve the quality of your product data by dynamically mapping your products to their respective Google Product Categories (Required for Apparel/Accessories)
- Custom Mapping: Take unique attributes from your BigCommerce store and dynamically map them to Google-approved feed attributes
Want perfect Google Shopping campaigns?
For only $20/month, use the app-exclusive Easy Campaign Creator to connect to your AdWords account, set your daily budget and location targeting, and have ideally-structured Google Shopping campaigns built for you, completely hands-free:
- Campaigns: (2) Google Shopping campaigns, Primary and Catch-All, will be created in your AdWords account automatically
- Management: Weekly automated product syncs are performed to keep your campaigns up-to-date with any changes made to your feed and/or store
- Reporting: Top-level performance stats for your Google Shopping campaigns are reported right within your own Dashboard
Access full app documentation and tutorials at any time or contact our expert team of E-Commerce and Google Shopping specialists for additional support.
What is Google Shopping?
Google Shopping is a product advertising campaign type within Google AdWords. It requires that you have an approved feed, linked Merchant Center with AdWords, and have created campaigns to run ads with.
Why do I see feed errors/issues?
All advertisers are required to follow Google's Product Feed Specifications for Merchant Center. Should you have missing or incorrect product data or issues in your Merchant Center account, the app will return those errors so that you may correct them in your store or MC account.
Does the app create Shopping campaigns?
In its base form, no. Initial use of the app is only for the creation of your feed in Merchant Center, feed/product error diagnosis, and select feed modification options.
You will need to upgrade to Easy Campaign Creator for Shopping campaign creation.
What about managing campaign settings?
With Easy Campaign Creator, within the app you will be able to:
- Enable, Pause, Remove Shopping Campaigns
- Adjust Location Targeting Settings
- Adjust Daily Budget
- Review Top-Level Campaign Performance Stats
The app performs weekly product syncs for adding new products to campaigns.
Bidding and management otherwise for your campaigns will have to be performed manually in AdWords.