As independent online store owners, it can sometimes feels like we’re in a shadow fight against the Big A. Customers want low prices, so we lower our prices—but that ends up only decreasing our profit margin. And if the margins are too low, then it can be hard to run a successful business.
Instead of blindingly trying to beat them at the pricing game, we have to figure out ways we can provide a better experience for our customers. Whether it’s giving them a store dedicated to a particular niche, or just providing them with more of a boutique experience, there are many ways you can standout from Amazon. But before we can add flare, we’ve got to get the basics down first.
To help you beat Amazon, the good folks at Wiser have created an infographic, below. From product descriptions and shipping to pricing and testing keywords, this infographic is chock-full of best practices that will help you achieve parity so your sales can rocket into the stratosphere. Check it out.
How do you beat Amazon?
5 ways to stop getting Amazoned
Table of Contents
Most Popular Reads
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- 29 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs to Measure to Drive 10X Growth in 2018 [Downloadable Key Metrics Included]
- The 19 Ecommerce Trends + 147 Online Shopping Stats Fueling Sales Growth in 2018
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.