Most Popular Reads
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below + Updated in 2017]
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
Temperatures may be rising, but research has shown that online sales tend to cool off in the summer. According to SumAll’s summer trend analysis, July and August are the two slowest months for gross sales, down 30% from their peak in December. But this year we want to help you turn up the heat and break the cycle. Download our latest set of 40 free summer graphics to promote your seasonal deals, attract new shoppers and create loyal customers. As always, this is our gift to you—no fees, no royalties, no strings attached. You can add your own twist, like a coupon code, or use them as-is on your homepage, category pages, blog, social media and more.
Happen to be in Australia or elsewhere in the Southern Hemisphere? We’ve got you covered with a couple sets of winter sale graphics mixed in. And remember, you can always go back and download our free spring graphics to get a jump start on your next set of seasonal sales.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.