Most Popular Reads
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below]
Knowing your store’s performance at any given moment provides you with instant insight into the rhythm of your online business –– no matter how small or large your ecommerce store is. However, not everyone is equipped to analyze rich data sets nor does everyone have a team of analysts extracting answers from their data. Further, having advanced analytical skills shouldn’t be a prerequisite to understanding how your business is performing.
Analytical tools should be accessible to everyone, in any role, and should provide a clear lens around product performance, revenue and customer behavior. The right solution should also include a continuous virtual flow of insights that incorporates information including purchase funnel behavior, customer engagement, customer behavior offline and online, and predictive ecommerce analytics around customer behavior and sell through rates.
Having advanced analytical skills shouldn’t be a prerequisite to understanding how your business is performing.
Additionally, the way this information is synthesized and unveiled is critical. Data should be presented in an easy-to-understand format, and tell the story of your business in a way that empowers your team to take action on it.
This is why we built Bigcommerce Analytics, a data tool made by ecommerce experts for ecommerce business owners, because the ability to transform intelligent information into relevant insights is a game changer. Visionary brands all recognize the need to leverage analytical tools that bridge the gap between raw data sources and arming business users with the necessary answers they need to drive revenue.
Interested in learning how they do it? In our free webinar, our Analytics team will show you how to use your data to make daily merchandising and marketing decisions so you can sell like Amazon. Learn how to:
- 3 marketing strategies to improve conversions
- 3 ways to boost your customer relationships
- 3 actions to create the right merchandising mix that keeps your customers coming back for more
Tune in to the webinar below:
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.