Most Popular Reads
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below + Updated in 2017]
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
The world of ecommerce is ever-changing and even the seasoned ecommerce professional can get overwhelmed with the amount of detail. Between managing your site to ensure proper inventory flow to optimizing every page for conversion via A/B testing, there’s a lot to do to reap the benefits of all the internet has to offer including SEO, social media and inbound marketing.Don’t worry, though. To help out all ecommerce professionals, from those just starting their own store to those managing a site for a legacy brand, we’re dedicating a weekly post to making sure you’ve got your I’s dotted and T’s crossed when it comes to running an online business.This week, we’ll be covering ecommerce keyword fundamentals. Remember, the point of all of this is too lay the groundwork for getting the right shoppers to your business so that they convert into buyers.The following video series will help you to get into the mind of your consumer and better understand how they actually use search engines –– rather than how you’d like them to do so. Once you understand this, you’ll be able to use that knowledge to build better keyword strategies and optimize your store’s search engine rankings to pull shopper’s away from the big box retailers and into your funnel.
Brush up on Keyword FundamentalsIn this lesson you will learn:
- How to use proper keyword techniques
- How to use keywords that target your clients
- How to use long-tail keywords
How to Conduct Keyword ResearchIn this lesson you will learn:
- Four power tips for completing keyword research
- How to select the right keywords for your products and business
- How to use qualifiers to get long-tail keywords
The Best Keyword Research ToolsIn this lesson you will learn:
- What keyword tools we recommend
- How to use Google Keyword Planner
- How to use these tools to uncover long-tail keywords
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.