Most Popular Reads
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget in 2017 (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- Ecommerce Trends: 139 Stats Revealing How Modern Customers Shop in 2017
Successful retailers use data and analytics to make intelligent decisions and grow their business, yet few are able to make proactive decisions without investing in expensive systems and data scientists. That’s why last year we partnered with industry-leading ecommerce analytics provider Jirafe. These are the folks responsible for the data-driven intelligence behind leading brands such as Nikon, GE, Starbucks, Nasty Gal, and Diamond Candles.
Over the last year. Bigcommerce clients using Jirafe have quickly grown their sales, outperformed competitors and built meaningful relationships with their customers. This was due in large part to the customer-level, real-time, integrated reporting that is typically unavailable through other solutions such as Google Analytics.
Previously, the entire suite of Jirafe’s reports was only available to merchants on our Enterprise plan, yet the overwhelming positive feedback and the heavy usage of advanced analytics across our merchant base convinced us that all merchants, regardless of size, should have access to the same powerful features only large merchants can typically afford.
At Bigcommerce, we’re passionate about enabling our merchants to sell more than they could on any other platform on earth and to provide them with the tools they need to achieve ultimate success. So today, we are happy to announce that Jirafe’s suite of eight, enterprise-grade analytics reports are now available to all Bigcommerce stores at no extra cost.
We’ve also heard from clients in recent months that our customers would like more training on how to realize the full value of Bigcommerce’s analytics suite. In the days ahead, we will be partnering with Jirafe to provide instructional product demos, webinars, in-product tips and blog posts to take advantage of these tools. You can also watch this video for information on how to use these analytics to scale your business.
Below is a list of all of the reports now available to every Bigcommerce client:
- Real time dashboard: Keep track of revenue, orders and on-site visitors second-by-second. Monitor in real-time the effects of any email campaign or new offer launched across social media channels.
- Overview dashboard: A comprehensive view of your entire business across all key metrics, view of your purchase funnel, abandoned carts, top products and sales by categories and marketing channels.
- Merchandising report: Keep track of sales by categories and products, all the way down to the SKU level.
- Marketing report: All of your marketing activity in one place, detailed down to each email campaign you send.
- Orders report: A detailed view of all orders in your business with one click access to the various aspects of each individual order.
- Customer report: View your progress in bringing new vs. repeat customers to your business. Click through to view all purchase behavior of any customer across their lifetime with your business.
- Purchase funnel: Understand the shopping behavior of visitors to your site. Determine if people are getting stuck at various stages of the shopping experience.
- Abandoned cart report: Find the products that people are most often leaving in their shopping carts so you can A/B test with different product images, descriptions and prices.
With these new analytics, Bigcommerce clients can now:
- Access customer, marketing and merchandising reports all on one dashboard, meaning you spend less time with your data, and more time putting its intelligence to use.
- Measure merchandising performance down to the SKU level. You can track an item’s performance down to the color, and even use calendar date ranges to see if time of year impacts your sales.
- Segment customers with ease, and determine who spends the most and what marketing channels bring you the highest value customers so you can win more revenue.
Jirafe customers typically see a 10% increase in revenue in less than 90 days with these reports.
“My advice to other merchants is that you will use Jirafe more than other analytics solutions and it is more accessible,” said Justin Winter, co-founder of Diamond Candles. “It also has better UI/ UX design, and you get more immediate insights to surface to the top without a degree in web analytics.”
To begin using Bigcommerce analytics powered by Jirafe, log in to your store’s control panel and navigate to the analytics tab.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.