Most Popular Reads
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below]
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- Ecommerce Trends: 135 Stats Revealing How Modern Consumers Shop in 2017
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
The process of setting up an online store can be quite daunting if you’re just getting started. There are so many different shopping cart providers today, but how do you know what to look for? And most importantly, how do you know which software will grow your business and help you achieve your goals?
This short (14 pages) but useful guide will help you choose the right shopping cart software for your business. We’ll show you the six absolutely critical things you must consider when setting up your online store if you want to stack the odds of success in your favor. They are:
- Technical Ability
- Hosted or Installed?
- Ease of Use
- Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing Tools
- Regular Updates
Selling online is more than just choosing the right shopping cart software, hover. You need to think about where you business is now and where you’d like it to be in 12 months or two years from now. Do you want to be the next Amazon.com? Or do you simply want to make enough money from your online store to quit your job?
Whatever your needs are, they factor into your decision. The shopping cart software you choose forms the foundation for your success, so making the right choice is really important.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.