Most Popular Reads
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
In early December while in Los Angeles I was interviewed by Jon Silvers from Atlassian, the popular Australian company that makes a range of development tools that we happen to use to assist with building BigCommerce and our other products.
In the interview we discuss how our engineering teams have shifted from an ad-hoc development methodology to an agile (scrum) based one over the last few months. We also discussed the processes and methods we’ve used to build software updates in what are considered to be fast development cycles (2-3 months).
You can read the entire interview, which is published on Atlassian’s website as a case study here.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.