Most Popular Reads
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below]
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
In early December while in Los Angeles I was interviewed by Jon Silvers from Atlassian, the popular Australian company that makes a range of development tools that we happen to use to assist with building BigCommerce and our other products.
In the interview we discuss how our engineering teams have shifted from an ad-hoc development methodology to an agile (scrum) based one over the last few months. We also discussed the processes and methods we’ve used to build software updates in what are considered to be fast development cycles (2-3 months).
You can read the entire interview, which is published on Atlassian’s website as a case study here.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.