Most Popular Reads
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below + Updated in 2017]
- Ecommerce Trends: 139 Stats Revealing How Modern Customers Shop in 2017
“BabyAndMeGifts.com sells gifts for mothers and babies. Owner Jacquelyn Myers uses her Facebook storefront to highlight some of the most popular items for sale on the site, which works well next to the deals and incentives that the company offers on its Facebook Page.
Myers’s Facebook store is powered by BigCommerce, the same software that runs her e-commerce store. She is able to display her inventory on her Facebook Page at no extra cost, and users are directed to her main site to complete their purchases. This differs from some other storefronts that allow users to checkout within Facebook.
Myers attributes about 50% of her online sales to her Facebook Page.”
Looking to drive brand awareness and increase sales from Facebook Advertising? Check out our Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.