Most Popular Reads
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
Today, the Bigcommerce team is excited to announce a partnership with Google, making it easier for you to submit your product information to Google Shopping and quickly reach millions of new customers searching for what you sell.
With Google Shopping, you can create highly visual online ads, which put your products front and center, showing rich imagery and key product details on Google Search.
Through this new integration, we’ve removed the hardest step to getting up and running on Google Shopping. You can now save time and extra work by using your existing Bigcommerce account to automatically submit data to fuel your Google Shopping campaigns.
- Minimize workload and go-to-market time: Use the product information you already have in Bigcommerce without needing to create separate files to submit to Google
- Data accuracy: Continuously import fresh data from your store on Bigcommerce without any additional work
- Automatic implementation: Roll out new products to Google Shopping with no additional effort, simply by adding new products to your Bigcommerce store.
Want to get started right now? This free Google Shopping Setup guide will walk you through all necessary steps. Do keep in mind that before you get started with Merchant Center on your Bigcommerce Backend, you’ll need a Google Account.
Have questions or concerns? Leave them in the comments below or stay tuned for more updates from both Bigcommerce and Google in the months ahead.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.