Most Popular Reads
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
That whole iTunes thing has been done to death. Step aside Apple, and make way for the New Kids on the Block. With our latest theme release, the days of pawning your mix tapes on The Streets will soon be a distant Blur.
U2 may have noticed that The Darkness of this theme contrasts well with the neon highlight colours to give an edgy, contemporary feel. There’s No Doubt, the subtle background textures give the design a well rounded, organic finish that gives the theme an appeal that extends beyond the music industry. The four-column grid allows for larger category page thumbnails, which is ideal if you don’t have too many products to showcase.
There’s only One Direction to go from here — up.
For a more in-depth look, check out the Musik demo.
- A four-column grid for an uncluttered look and larger images
- A dark canvas with digital-inspired fonts and a trendy neon accent colour to highlight features
- A new set of social media icons specially designed for this theme
- Music, Books & DVDs
- Computers & Software
How to get it
To use Musik for your store, just log in to your control panel, navigate to Design and click “Apply this template.” If you haven’t upgraded to our latest version yet, you’ll need to do so to use any of the new themes.
All you have to do is:
1. Log in to your Bigcommerce control panel.
2. Click the “Try it now” link on the blue bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. From now on, you’ll be using the new control panel and have access to the new themes.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.