Most Popular Reads
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below]
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- Ecommerce Trends: 135 Stats Revealing How Modern Customers Shop in 2017
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
Think Burberry, Alexander McQueen, Prada — then you’ll begin to see the inspiration for our latest theme, Runway. The use of blacks and deep charcoal tints provides an elegant contrast against clean white space, giving this design the high-end look that your brand warrants.
The minimal, sharp styling is intended to put a greater focus on what’s most important — your product images. Subtle interactions and animations help add extra life and slickness to the design while giving your brand a polished, sophisticated look.
While this theme is intended for fashion and apparel stores, it would work nicely for a variety of verticals.
In the words of one of the world’s foremost international male fashion models, Derrick Zoolander, this theme is “so hot right now!”
For a more in-depth look, check out the Runway demo.
- A four-column grid for an uncluttered look and larger images
- Elegant, sophisticated typography
- A new set of social media icons specially designed for this theme
- Uses the new carousel feature — a great way to showcase products, promotions and events
- Apparel & Clothing
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Jewellery & Accessories
- Wedding & Bridal
- Gifts & Speciality
How to get it
To use Runway for your store, just log in to your control panel, navigate to Design and click “Apply this template.” If you haven’t upgraded to our latest version yet, you’ll need to do so to use any of the new themes.
All you have to do is:
1. Log in to your Bigcommerce control panel.
2. Click the “Try it now” link on the blue bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. From now on, you’ll be using the new control panel and have access to the new themes.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.