Checkout Recovery: Checkout recovery platform in which live support reps reach out to shoppers via SMS whenever they abandon their checkout or cart. Historically, only about 10% of shoppers opt into marketing automation messages. That means you're only reaching out to 10% of all abandoned checkouts (highest performing marketing flow). With CartConvert, our team of live agents act as your brand ambassador and can reach out to the other 90% abandoned checkouts compliantly through live SMS, ultimately reducing support tickets, increasing customer experience, and recovering more abandoned checkouts.
P2P Messaging: Our team of live agents use person to person SMS messaging to connect with shoppers and answer any questions that shopper may have that's holding them back from purchasing. I.e. shipping, pricing, discounts, etc.
Our team of live agents will reach out to your abandoned checkouts via SMS to help answer any questions that shopper may have that's holding them back from completing their purchase.
Our team of Live Agents act as an extension of your team, helping you reduce support tickets and increase orders by answering common questions about your products through one to one personal conversation via SMS.
Workflows allows you to segment based on specific customer and cart information. For example, say you only want the live agents to reach out to carts greater than $50 in value plus first time customers. You can segment who you'd like the agents to reach out to.
One-click install directly from the BigCommerce marketplace in seconds. No additional support or integration needed.
There are no slides