Why Koongo app?
The Koongo app is the XML/CSV/TXT data feed management tool that streamlines the process of the product export from your BigCommerce store to various channels. Thanks to the BigCommerce - Koongo API integration, you can update your product data on channels like Amazon or Bol.com almost in the real-time mode.
Benefits of the Koongo app
- More than 500 comparison websites, online marketplaces or affiliate channels supported - increase the traffic to your store by publishing your product data on various channels.
- Various channels API integration available.
- Filter and export selected product data based on the attribute or category filtering.
- Mapping categories option - map your store categories to related channel categories to get higher ranking of your products and services.
- Google Analytics Integration - the app can be easily integrated with the Google Analytics service - it allows you to analyze the performance statistics of your products.
- Always up-to-date product data feeds - the XML/CSV/TXT feed templates are updated on regular basis to cover the latest changes in feed template specification.
- 30-day free trial available - you can test the app for 30 days for free!
Channel API integration
- Amazon API integration
- Beslist.nl API integration
- Bol.com API integration
- Marktplaats Admarkt API integration
- 2dehands.be API integration
2dehands.be, Affili.net, Amazon, Atosho.com, Beslist.nl, Bizrate, Bol.com, Ciao, Cleafs.com, Criteo, eBay, Daisycon, Fashionchick, Fruugo, Google, Idealo, Kelkoo, Marktplaats Admarkt, Miinto, Pixmania.com, Pricegrabber, Pricerunner, Pricesavvy, Scoupz, Spartoo, Shop.com, ShopAlike, Shopmania, Shopstyle, Shopwiki, Shopzilla, Storesquare.be, Tradedoubler.com, Tradetracker.com, Trendsales, Twenga, Yatego, Webgains, Wish.com, Wupti.com
All supported channels are listed at Koongo website - Channels.