SearchSpring not only provides advanced search with relevant category navigation, but also provides a learning system that gets smarter and more relevant as your customers use your site. On average, at least 15% of your site visitors use search. These are motivated buyers with a goal in mind, to purchase a product. 15% may not sound like a large impact, but that 15% can account for at least 50% or more of your total revenue. Without an adequate search solution, these consumers will quickly abandon your site in favor of a site that provides what they are looking for easier and faster.
IntelliSuggest - learning from every shopper experience:
- Intellisuggest® monitors the pulse of your shoppers, analyzing their behavior. It returns hyper-relevant product results in real-time with each and every individual shopper.
- Analyzes key data points such as: searched vs. clicked behavior, products purchased, purchases with other products made, products added to cart with other products, products added to cart, products viewed with other products, products viewed, and much more.
Provide Customizable Filters for Search and Category pages:
- Based upon your data and the content, SearchSpring® enhances the capability of allowing shoppers to drill down through a hierarchy of navigational items and at the same time use filters to select what type of product to display.
- Customize filters based on product attributes, for example: Category, Brand, Price, Customer Ratings.
- Use images as filters to encourage engagement with a Color Palette, Size Grid, Stars for ratings, etc.
Rich Autocomplete - Taking the guesswork out of search:
- Display search suggestions AND product suggestions while your shopper types in your search box
- Decrease the number of failed searches
- SearchSpring uses your customers behavior to dynamically create optimized landing pages. With regular indexing of popular keywords your site is automatically optimizing your most popular search terms increasing your organic traffic and visibility.
- Collect and analyze shopper interactions within your site.
- Identify the driving source of traffic to your site.
- What products customers are searching for that is not being offered.
- Pinpoint where failed searches are occurring and correct using advanced synonyms.
- Leverage internal behavior to help shape paid SEO campaigns.