Payment gateways and processors are the unsung heros of ecommerce, working quietly in the background to make sure that customers have a smooth experience and your revenue is safely accounted for. With such an important business function, it’s imperative that you choose the payment gateway that’s right for your business.
There are many considerations and factors when it comes to choosing a payment processor:
- Which gateways are my customers familiar with and prefer?
- What are the processing fees?
- How do I accept payments online without compromising security?
Optimizing your payment gateway affects every part an ecommerce business, and the BigCommerce Blog is here to help you navigate these decisions so you make the right choices for your brand. We’ll teach you everything you need to knowing about accepting payments, including:
- How to increase mobile conversion with PayPal Express Checkout, Apple Pay, and more mobile-friendly processors
- Why integrating your store with Intuit Quickbooks can save you big-time money (and headaches)
- What merchant accounts, acquiring banks, and currency support have to do with your bottom line
- Who are the top 10 payment gateways — and how you can start accepting payments with them today
- How to centralize your payment processing with integrated POS
Ecommerce Checkout Page Optimization: 6 Actionable Steps to Win You More Sales, More Emails and More Trust
Checkout optimization is a frequently overlooked area for retailers looking for routes to increase online revenue. Instead, many online business…Read More
Figuring out the best ways to accept credit cards online and choosing the right payment processor can be overwhelming at…Read More
Never miss a post
We’re here to help you grow your business and succeed selling online. Are you with us? Join over 100,000 ecommerce experts to receive weekly ecommerce tips, strategies, and news – all without ever having to leave your inbox.
Today, BigCommerce merchants will be able to seamlessly activate Apple Pay on their websites, allowing their iPhone, iPad and Mac…Read More
The Best Ecommerce Platform for Growing Sales
BigCommerce customers close 34% more online sales than stores on other platforms, and save up to $100,000 on maintenance and application costs. You don’t have the time or money to stay put.Start your free trial
If you’ve been contacted by your bank or financial institution lately only to discover that your credit card information has…Read More