I’m happy to announce that Oregon-based EpicFlowers is now a Bigcommerce Premium Partner. EpicFlowers is a full-service online marketing firm specializing in the floral industry. They build websites based on templates they’ve developed that are proven to convert, then customize them to fit their clients’ branding and preferences. They also help clients with SEO, email marketing, blog design and writing, and more. We love EpicFlowers because they help smaller florists compete with the major online companies by offering them knowledge gained from 12+ years in the industry.
Plantation Florist uses the Amedei layout (all of EpicFlowers’ designs are named after fine chocolate). It’s not too flashy and gets straight to the point — driving sales and making money. The horizontal navigation and quick-link buttons let shoppers easily find what they’re looking for, while promo boxes below the banner provide great retail space for sales, popular categories, floral arrangement, coupons, etc.
Enchanted Florist uses the new simple but elegant Cluizel layout. The front page focuses on the banner and products, and allows shoppers to instantly see large images of products. The horizontal navigation makes finding arrangements for any occasion fast and easy.
Dragonfly Flowers uses the popular Amano layout. Simple and intuitive, the site is structured around quick navigation menus and a large banner for specials, combined with a more detailed left-side menu and large product images above the fold. It offers shoppers a way to find what they want no matter how they prefer to browse.
Most Popular Reads
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales in 2018
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth in 2018 [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert [in 2018]
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.