Table of Contents
Why Advertise on Facebook?
In 2016, Facebook publicly announced a change in their News Feed algorithm that further reduces organic visibility for businesses. This means you need to utilize Facebook Ads to reach your current and future customers. This is not the first time Facebook has announced something exactly like this.
But this change can be a good thing if you fully acknowledge and adapt your business with the Facebook shift that has taken place, then plan accordingly to take advantage of Facebook’s extremely powerful advertising platform.
There are over 3 million advertisers on Facebook, meaning there is a lot of noise to cut through if you want your brand to be seen. But if you have a Facebook business page, Facebook practically requires that you pay in order to be seen.
As I mentioned, the platform’s algorithms have evolved to favor the user and remove any branded posts the user hasn’t engaged with from their feed, forever changing the Facebook marketing landscape in the process.
If your posts aren’t highly engaging, or if you don’t post all that often, it’s likely very few of your followers will be ever see anything you post.
And honestly, that’s okay because your retail business isn’t a content machine.
Your products, your customer service and your industry expertise is where you excel.
And that’s also where a tactical Facebook Advertising business strategy can help you drive the increased traffic and higher sales you are working for. In the following guide, I’ll teach you how to advertise on Facebook by walking you through:
- Which advertising campaigns to use
- When and why to use each one
- How to set them up and get them in user news feeds
- Tips to significantly increase click through rate
- How to differentiate yourself from other advertisers by zeroing in on your target audience
- What your advertising campaigns should look like
- How to speak to your target audience and get them to sign up for your email list and buy products
There’s no single “best” way to advertise on Facebook, but in the following chapters, you’ll learn how to create, set up, organize and run highly-targeted campaigns to grow your customer base, revenue and business. This includes custom audiences, lookalike campaigns, and much more.
In other words – when you’re done with this Facebook Advertising guide, you’ll be ready to seriously increase your ROAS and take your business to the next level.
Most Popular Reads
- The History of Ecommerce: What The Past Says About Tomorrow’s Retail Challenges
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales in 2018
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Included]
- Everything You Need to Know About Achieving PCI Compliance [Checklist Included]
- 29 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs to Measure to Drive 10X Growth in 2018 [Downloadable Key Metrics Included]
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.