Most Popular Reads
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below]
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
To celebrate Small Business Week 2014, BoostSuite surveyed over 16,000 SMBs. We asked them about their blogging, social media and email marketing efforts. The results showed that small businesses have made significant progress when it comes to content, but they still have a long way to go.
We saw several key trends, including:
- Small biz has caught on to content. In 2014, 89% of SMBs are publishing weekly.
- But they are inefficient creators. 81% of SMBs create separate content for web, social and their email newsletter. More than 50% spend over two hours creating each piece of content.
- And they aren’t leveraging analytics. Despite investing so much time and effort into content creation, a mere 14% are using data to drive their content marketing.
Check out the infographic below for our analysis of SMB content marketing in 2014.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.