Most Popular Reads
- Ecommerce Trends: 147 Stats Revealing How Modern Customers Shop in 2017
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth in 2017 [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert [in 2017]
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below + Updated in 2017]
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
To celebrate Small Business Week 2014, BoostSuite surveyed over 16,000 SMBs. We asked them about their blogging, social media and email marketing efforts. The results showed that small businesses have made significant progress when it comes to content, but they still have a long way to go.We saw several key trends, including:
- Small biz has caught on to content. In 2014, 89% of SMBs are publishing weekly.
- But they are inefficient creators. 81% of SMBs create separate content for web, social and their email newsletter. More than 50% spend over two hours creating each piece of content.
- And they aren't leveraging analytics. Despite investing so much time and effort into content creation, a mere 14% are using data to drive their content marketing.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.