Chapter 14 Pruvit Gear: Saving $1,000,000 annually + custom print-on-demand services
Why they won
SUCCESS PARTNERS was a finalist for the Innovation Award for Agency Innovation for their work on Pruvit Gear.
For print-on-demand product personalization generating millions in revenue.
- Who submitted (and is quoted below): Jonathan Ybarra, Partner
- Year founded: 2015
- Headquartered: Dallas, Texas
- Ecommerce vertical: Sports & Outdoors
- Agency used: SUCCESS Partners
Business outcomes of the innovation
- $1,000,000 saved annual by migrating from Magento to BigCommerce
- 312% increase in conversion rate
What they do
Pruvit Gear is an online apparel, print-on-demand and active-lifestyle brand.
The challenge behind the innovation
We do millions in print-on-demand revenue on an annual basis, so it was imperative that we find a solution for BigCommerce prior to deciding to move the brand from Magento to the BigCommerce platform.
How they make it work
SUCCESS Partners is the first BigCommerce Partner to offer Print-on-Demand services. Not to be confused with ‘Brand-on-Demand’, like Printful, we integrated with XMPie (Xerox) to offer our customers Variable Data Printing, like business cards for example.
It definitely was not easy. We had to be creative with our app creation since the Cart API hadn’t been released.
We saved over $1,000,000/yr and increased conversion rates 312%.
Our VDP/”Print-on-Demand” service didn’t skip a beat and continues to grow.
Our analytics show a reduced number of cart abandonment across the board due to the clean user interface that BigCommerce was able to offer.
Want more insights like this?
We’re on a mission to provide businesses like yours marketing and sales tips, tricks and industry leading knowledge to build the next house-hold name brand. Don’t miss a post. Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
Most Popular Reads
- Everything You Need to Know About Achieving PCI Compliance [Checklist Included]
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon in 2018
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales in 2018
Table of Contents
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.