Most Popular Reads
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below + Updated in 2017]
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
* We updated our pricing plans on May 1, 2014. Please visit our pricing page for our current options.
One of the things we’ve really worked hard to improve on over the last few months is 1) collecting and 2) acting on feedback from clients around more than just features or functionality. After all, they’re just one part of the puzzle.
One of the biggest feedback indicators we’ve received recently is that you don’t want bandwidth limits on any plans (no surprise, right?). Well, the good news is that we’ve done something about it.
Starting last week, all plans for new and existing clients now include unlimited bandwidth, so no matter how much bandwidth your store uses you won’t be charged for it. Happy days!
Please note that we’re currently in the process of rolling out the changes, so you may still see a bandwidth limit imposed in your store (especially under the Statistics -> Storage & Transfer report) but that should go away some time in the next few days and of course you won’t be charged for any overages in the interim.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.