Notices. Any notices that BigCommerce is required to provide shall be provided to you and/or Client as determined by BigCommerce in its sole discretion based on the circumstances and designated contact information for notices available to BigCommerce in the Services.Disputes. Without limiting the generality of applicable provisions of the Terms, in the event of a dispute regarding ownership of Client’s store, BigCommerce, at its sole option and without any obligation to do so, may address the dispute as follows:
- You are Client’s agent and are authorized to act on Client’s behalf in connection with the Services and to enter into these Terms.
- Client’s use of the Services will be governed by the Terms.
- Client’s use of the Services may be immediately terminated and/or suspended due to your failure to pay applicable charges.
Cooperation. You will use commercially reasonable efforts to cooperate with BigCommerce in enforcing the Terms.
- suspend the Client’s store;
- prevent you from operating Client’s store without Client’s consent; and/or
- make any intellectual property of Client (including domain names, images, product listings) available to Client; provided, however, that such content will exclude any content developed by you.